We have created beautiful Fine Art Reproductions of my original paintings which are printed on to Sihl Masterclass textured 100% 320gsm Cotton Rag.
Sihl Masterclass 320gsm Textured is our flagship 100% cotton rag – French made Cold Press style textured art paper – Acid and Lignen free. It has a high archival rating and is printed with 12 colour Canon Lucia EX pigment Inks and will last over 100 years without fading if displayed correctly.
All reproductions have a boarder wide around to make for easy framing and the measurements given are of the image itself. All prints are unmounted so easy to send rolled up in a strong cylindrical tube.
Each Limited Edition reproduction is numbered and signed by myself, Catherine.
Limited editions reproductions cannot be printed as big as or bigger than the original painting so as to keep the value of the original and only ever printed onto Fine Art paper.
The printing is done by a Master Printmaker at Art House Reproductions and their Art House Warranty is unique.
• All Art House Limited Edition Reproductions are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
• If ANYTHING should happen to your reproduction we will replace it for half its current price provided the reproduction is returned to us and while we have the original digital file in our possession.
• This warranty applies to any Limited Edition reproduction made by Art House Reproductions and applies regardless of the owner of the reproduction. The reproduction must be returned with the Certificate of Authenticity. Due to copyright laws we will require the artist to first approve the replacement and be available to resign the new reproduction
The dimensions of the reproductions are a reflection of the dimensions of the original painting.
CANVAS REPRODUCTIONS are available on selected images ,just follow the link on the print of interest .Here are some valuable details about the product-
400gsm Sihl Masterclass Canvas
This canvas is made in Switzerland by one of the largest media suppliers in the world.
All canvases stretched by us are covered by our unique 100 year replacement warranty.
Your canvas is spray-coated with Aquathane Laminate for added protection. Aquathane provides your canvas with high flexibility, extra scratch resistance, anti-fungal ultra clear finish and most importantly, a superior Ultra Violet Light Blocking Ability.
• This canvas has a high archival ratings and is printed with 12 colour Canon Lucia EX pigment Inks and has been laboratory tested to last over 100 years without fading when displayed correctly. Canon inks have been proven to last almost half as long again as Epson inks. These inks offer a very wide colour gamut which means your prints will be more true to colour.
• Your canvas is spray-coated with Aquathane Laminate for added protection. Aquathane provides your canvas with high flexibility, extra scratch resistance, anti-fungal ultra clear finish and most importantly, a superior Ultra Violet Light Blocking Ability.
• The 32mm Stretcher Bars are made from environmentally friendly, Queensland grown, kiln dried, Araucaria pine while the 18 and 42/50mm bars are from New Zealand Radiata Pine and they do not warp. All of our timber bars originate from regrowth forests. We do not use Australian hardwood timber (Eucalypts such as Vic Ash or Tassie Oak) or non-regrowth Asian rainforest timber (Meranti). Many of these products contain larger amounts of tannin or tannic acid, which may be detrimental to archival (acid free) products. In addition to the acidic content issue, the use of non regrowth forest contributes to global warming and climate change.
• The edges of the stretcher bars are all rounded to give a beautiful smooth finish to the stretched canvas.